Thursday, March 29, 2012


Waiting on Spring    8x10    oil on panel


Painted on a windy, warm day in Castle Rock. Spring has come a little early elsewhere, but the grass was just starting to peep up on this day. I have been painting thick as of late and it is turning out to be quite difficult to photograph the paintings. So much glare and shadows, but it looks really pretty good in person. This painting is for sale, as are all my other paintings on this blog. I always forget to mention that! It is currently hanging in the Colorado Mountain Art Gallery in Georgetown. I hung another painting the same day and forgot to take a picture of it! When I get a picture of that one I will post it too. It's a nice view of downtown Georgetown, the same size as this one. Be sure to scroll down as I made several new posts below.

No comments: